SPESA event to focus on manufacturing technology for sewn products
SpecialtyFabricsReview.com | March 8, 2013
Held in conjunction with the Techtextil North America Show, the Sewn Products Equipment & Suppliers of the Americas (SPESA) is holding an ‘Advancement in Manufacturing Technology’ conference on Tuesday, March 19, 2013, at the Anaheim Hilton Hotel.
The event is designed to educate and inform sewn products executives and manufacturing managers on the latest and most productive technologies and techniques available for 2013.
Many different topics will be discussed by companies at the event:
- Spreading & Cutting Overview: Sewn Products Equipment Co.
- The Integrated Cutting Room: Lectra North America
- Automatic Cutting: Gerber Technology
- Cutting Room Management: Morgan Tecnica s.p.a.
- Sewing Room Automation: Henderson Sewing Machine Co.
- Unit Production Cost: Eton Systems
- Upfront Labor Costing: Methods Workshop
- Controlling Production Cost: CGS Leadtec
- Selecting the Correct Needle: Ferd. Schmetz Needle Corp
- Threaducation: American & Efird, LLC
Register online for the event today via the SPESA website.