Plan your strategy to make social media marketing your interactive advantage.
Knowing how to take on the ‘big jobs’ helps smaller companies stay in the game.
Free publicity is available when you develop relationships with the press.
Shop owners share their secrets for selling, upselling, expanding, and finding and retaining customers.
Let's take a look at a basic plan to create your own marketing program.
Reach out to your website visitors with interactivity.
Efficient and proficient shop layout and workflow optimize production, inventory, safety and the customer experience.
Jim Gallagher communicates excellence—professionally.
Focusing on customer service can help navigate a tough economic climate.
Think like your customers before making cost management decisions.
Claude Le Bel's experiences and interests have led him to success.
Janice Christiansen rebuilds the family business one solution at a time.
Making design trends and economic realities work together.
Greg Schmieler's system maximizes profit for his awning business.
Can businesses find success in social media marketing in today’s economy? Yes, they can.
Is your business growing and giving you the results you want? Or are you stuck and can't seem to get moving? Here are five simple steps to get your business unstuck.
1. Re-focus on what you want. Remember your original dream-the one that includes owning a prosperous company that is organized, profitable, has lots of great customers, is run by your empowered managers, and gives you freedom and time to enjoy your life.
2. Realize you are a business builder. You will never reach your goals if you don't grow yourself. To grow, you've got to let go, delegate, and do what you do best: sell. You must invest time to build relationships with loyal customers plus find new ones.
3. Replace yourself with systems. In order to delegate, you need systems and procedures in place that don't rely on you directing every decision. Put your standards on paper and train your people to follow them.
4. Hire the best. Now that you know where you're going and have systems in place, you can start building a strong management team prepared to take your company to the next level.
5. Enjoy the ride. With your company organized and growing, you can now focus on creating more opportunities for your business to prosper and grow.
From George Hedley's latest book "Get Your Business to Work!" As a business coach, Hedley helps entrepreneurs and business owners build profitable companies.