Qmilch IP GmbH makes milk well suited for industrial applications.
New smart textile products will collect and quantify information for the user.
Advanced Fabric Technologies latest developments in auxetic technology.
From the fiber level to surface coatings, new developments in nanotechnology impact many specialty fabrics markets.
Dry processed fabrics containing high aspect ratio carbon nanotubes could enable a new generation of products.
Researchers to produce artificial fibers to repair or replace injured human tendons.
New technique could enable the creation of fiber-based electronic and photonic devices.
Special asphalt contains long steel fibers.
The wipe is more effective in cleaning up toxins than powdered decontaminants.
Super-hydrophobic filament yarn excels in self-cleaning without external chemical treatment.
New cloak provides the best protection yet.
The market for products utilizing flexible components is growing rapidly.
More imaginative approaches will drive wearable electronics markets in the future.
The coated textiles industry is currently in a state of flux as new markets are emerging and traditional processes (and partnerships) are being adapted in response.
Industry support can help drive new developments in advanced textiles markets.
Is your business growing and giving you the results you want? Or are you stuck and can't seem to get moving? Here are five simple steps to get your business unstuck.
1. Re-focus on what you want. Remember your original dream-the one that includes owning a prosperous company that is organized, profitable, has lots of great customers, is run by your empowered managers, and gives you freedom and time to enjoy your life.
2. Realize you are a business builder. You will never reach your goals if you don't grow yourself. To grow, you've got to let go, delegate, and do what you do best: sell. You must invest time to build relationships with loyal customers plus find new ones.
3. Replace yourself with systems. In order to delegate, you need systems and procedures in place that don't rely on you directing every decision. Put your standards on paper and train your people to follow them.
4. Hire the best. Now that you know where you're going and have systems in place, you can start building a strong management team prepared to take your company to the next level.
5. Enjoy the ride. With your company organized and growing, you can now focus on creating more opportunities for your business to prosper and grow.
From George Hedley's latest book "Get Your Business to Work!" As a business coach, Hedley helps entrepreneurs and business owners build profitable companies.