CORRADI USA INC. HAS TWO SALES POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Westcoast Territory Sales Manager (CA, AZ, OR, WA, NV, ID, UT) and Southeast Territory Sales Manager (FL, GA, AL, SC, NC, TN)
General Summary: Manages sales of the Company’s products in perspective territory. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues within the territory. Identifies strategies and action plan to improve short and long terms sales.
• Collaborates with National Sales Manager in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goal for the territory
• Establishes and manages with approval from National Sales Manager effective programs for sales growth
• Market our brand to the dealer network
• Locate New Dealers
• Train New Dealers on Product Line
• Visit Dealers to promote company and new programs
DETAILS ON FUNCTION
• Perform sales activities on territory accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with National Sales manager
• Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
• Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company products
• Collaborates with National Sales Manager to establish and control budgets for sales promotions and trade show expenses
• Must be able to travel in territory with overnight stays as required
QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum 5 years of related experience or training in Industry sector; or equivalent combination of formal education and experience. Architectural, construction or experience in the awning, solar protection or roofing industry experience preferred. Problem-solving and analytical skills. Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Moderate proficiency with Excel a must!
REFERENCES: Required/Min. 3 professional
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
• Commensurate on Experience (Salary + Commission Structure)
• Commission: Higher than industry average % rate, calculated on a Sales/GM combination, currently at or above salary figure, and with a huge unexploited market potential with forecasted growth of 100%+ within two years, 200%+ within 5 years, directly reflecting on the commission paid.
BENEFITS: Competitive Benefit Package!
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: Corradi USA Inc. is a market leader wholesale manufacturing company based in the Dallas, TX area, specializing in the continued development of unique solutions and highly innovative products, fully customized to cater specifically to outdoor living spaces, solar protection (indoor/outdoor screens), and other specialized shading solutions both for the commercial and residential markets. Product distribution is done through a network of Authorized Dealers throughout the territory. Corradi USA is part of multinational group founded in Italy, highly recognized as one of the market leaders worldwide. The first week after appointment the candidate will be required to travel to the Dallas Headquarters to undergo a thorough training process on the many aspects of the Company’s operations and extensive product line.
Email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or fax resume to 972-466-0561, attn: Ruth