The Leadership Development Committee of the Industrial Fabrics Association International is now accepting applications to fill two (2) Director positions on the IFAI Board of Directors. Both of these positions are for three-year terms.
All of IFAI’s volunteer leadership openings are being announced at this time, as well, in an effort to highlight the range of opportunities available and to encourage engagement. The divisions and all of IFAI’s business areas draw from the expertise and knowledge of our volunteer leaders to support IFAI’s mission and goals of the individual divisions. Therefore, applications are also being accepted to fill the following director positions on IFAI’s Division Advisory Boards:
· Advanced Textile Products—3 director positions
· Professional Awning Manufactures Association—4 director positions
· Equipment Division—1 director position
· Fabric Graphics Association—5 director position
· Fabric Structures Association—2 director positions
· Makers Division—0 director positions
· Marine Fabricators Association—0 director positions
· Military Division—1 director position
· Narrow Fabrics Institute—2 director positions
· Tarp Association—4 director positions
· Tent Rental Division—1 director position
· U.S. Industrial Fabrics Institute—2 director positions
· IFAI Canada—3 director positions
* Geosynthetic Materials Assoc.—The GMA has an Executive Council that is made up of key players in the geosynthetics industry. If you wish to be on the GMA Executive Council, contact Cherie Schmit for more information.
In order to be considered for any of the above mentioned positions, a candidate must 1) be employed by a voting member company in good standing; 2) submit verbal or written confirmation that he/she wishes to be considered for a specific position on a specific board; 3) complete an application form and return it to IFAI’s headquarters office, c/o Cherie Schmit, no later than May 31, 2018.
To obtain an application form, please contact:
1801 County Road B W.
Roseville, MN 55113-4061 USA
Telephone: +1 (651) 225-6985 or +1 (800) 225-4324 (U.S. and Canada only) E-mail: email@example.com
Each application received as a result of this notice will be reviewed separately by the nominating committee of the board / advisory board in which the candidate expressed interest. All candidates will be notified of their status prior to any notice that is sent to the membership of each division.