Heytex® – Discover the many faces of fabric.
Heytex® HEYstore ONE-FOR-ALL – One Material – numerous applications
Resist 1050 blend (H4510)
The Heytex solution: a blend that works – one material that covers your customer‘s storage and containment applications.
- Saves costs: Resistance to wide range of chemicals: bundle demand and saves costs for stocking/waiting for different materials.
- HEYseal saves time: Encapsulated Edges available as an optional feature: reduce production time for welding of edges by up to 50%.
- Strong & durable: High abrasion and puncture resistance as well as exceptional UV and temperature resistance contribute to a long service life.
- High longevity: Phthalate-free top coat for less plasticizer migration. Completely phthalate-free available on request.
- Profitable business: Our 10-year warranty gives you and your customers a stable planning basis and ensures profitable business.
HEYstore resist 1050 blend (H4510-xxxx) was developed to contain and resist against a wide range of chemicals including oil, fuel and acids. It shows high durability and strength for maximum resistance.
But also for more modest as well as special applications the HEYstore resist range offers the right material.
All members of the resist family have been designed with a background of more than 100 years of experience
in technical textiles. Perfect weldability by HF and heat together with low thermal expansion/contraction as well as superior UV-resistance and long-term tensile strength guarantee a long service life and is a characteristic of all materials!
Discover more innovative materials for many more application possibilities at www.heytex.com