Qmilch IP GmbH makes milk well suited for industrial applications.
New smart textile products will collect and quantify information for the user.
Advanced Fabric Technologies latest developments in auxetic technology.
Three trends in business to have on your mind.
SBA lending activity in FY 2013 tops $29 billion.
Dave Clarke’s vision for the Industrial Fabrics Association International starts with strengthening its market-specific groups–known as divisions.
Shade structures can be a creative option to communicate branding as a message.
Fabric graphics: charting new territory—and new opportunities in the exterior marketplace.
A big, wide-open market equals growth opportunity for the tent business.
As people turn to solar and geothermal heating ambient heat gain can be a challenge.
Fabric shade structures that collect rainwater and provide an attractive aesthetic.
The Oeko-Tex® STeP Certification for the textile industry.
Is your business growing and giving you the results you want? Or are you stuck and can't seem to get moving? Here are five simple steps to get your business unstuck.
1. Re-focus on what you want. Remember your original dream-the one that includes owning a prosperous company that is organized, profitable, has lots of great customers, is run by your empowered managers, and gives you freedom and time to enjoy your life.
2. Realize you are a business builder. You will never reach your goals if you don't grow yourself. To grow, you've got to let go, delegate, and do what you do best: sell. You must invest time to build relationships with loyal customers plus find new ones.
3. Replace yourself with systems. In order to delegate, you need systems and procedures in place that don't rely on you directing every decision. Put your standards on paper and train your people to follow them.
4. Hire the best. Now that you know where you're going and have systems in place, you can start building a strong management team prepared to take your company to the next level.
5. Enjoy the ride. With your company organized and growing, you can now focus on creating more opportunities for your business to prosper and grow.
From George Hedley's latest book "Get Your Business to Work!" As a business coach, Hedley helps entrepreneurs and business owners build profitable companies.