Will take place at the Sheraton Hotel and Towers in Hong Kong, China, bringing together leading suppliers of ink jet and other digital technologies. For information, visit www.imiasiadigital.com.
Conference will be held at the Embassy Suites Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas. Attendees will network with other dynamic professionals to give their operations a competitive edge.
The Marine Fabricators Association (MFA) annual convention will be held at the Charleston Marriott in Charleston, S.C., U.S.A. Meet with more than 30 exhibitors showcasing their products and services, learn fabrication skills and business strategies, network with peers and tour local shops.
The North East Canvas Products Association (NECPA) annual conference will be held in Springfield, Mass., U.S.A. NECPA is a regional association serving businesses in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont.
ExpoProducción be held at the World Trade Center in Mexico City, Mexico, with an expanded focus into the specialty textiles and advanced textiles marketplace. IFAI has signed a collaborative agreement with Clarion Events, which will include an IFAI Pavilion and Conference at the show.
The Rental Show will be held at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla., U.S.A.
First International Conference will be held at the Hotel Novotel Cannes Montfleury in Cannes, France. Most presentations will focus on areas of automotive, filtration, batteries/fuel cells, medical/surgical, construction and acoustics. For information, or to register, visit www.intnews.com/NHA.
Will take place at the Sheraton Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Dedicated exposition hours on the show floor, combined with compelling and interactive programs, tours, demonstrations and networking opportunities are offered to all attendees. For information, visit www.ifai.com/ifaievents/otherevents/expocanada.
Will take place at the Bombay Exhibition Centre in Mumbai, India. The International Exhibition & Conference on Technical Textiles will address the growing size and strength of the technical textiles markets in India. For information, visit www.technotexindia.in.
Is your business growing and giving you the results you want? Or are you stuck and can't seem to get moving? Here are five simple steps to get your business unstuck.
1. Re-focus on what you want. Remember your original dream-the one that includes owning a prosperous company that is organized, profitable, has lots of great customers, is run by your empowered managers, and gives you freedom and time to enjoy your life.
2. Realize you are a business builder. You will never reach your goals if you don't grow yourself. To grow, you've got to let go, delegate, and do what you do best: sell. You must invest time to build relationships with loyal customers plus find new ones.
3. Replace yourself with systems. In order to delegate, you need systems and procedures in place that don't rely on you directing every decision. Put your standards on paper and train your people to follow them.
4. Hire the best. Now that you know where you're going and have systems in place, you can start building a strong management team prepared to take your company to the next level.
5. Enjoy the ride. With your company organized and growing, you can now focus on creating more opportunities for your business to prosper and grow.
From George Hedley's latest book "Get Your Business to Work!" As a business coach, Hedley helps entrepreneurs and business owners build profitable companies.