Color plays an important role in consumers’ decisions to purchase products. To get the color envisioned by the designer and demanded by the consumer, the communication of color throughout the supply chain is imperative, especially in textiles items which contain many components.
AATCC’s Color Management Workshop will be held August 26-27, 2020, at the Association’s Technical Center in Research Triangle Park, N.C. Discussion topics and guests include:
- Color Communication-Sandy Johnson, Color Solutions International
- Color Basics-Ann Laidlaw, ACL Color Consulting LLC
- Fundamentals of Dyeing and Challenges to Meet Performance Standards-Nelson Houser
- Understanding Whites and other Fluorescent Materials-Speaker TBD
- Training your Visual Color Apparel Team-Jean Hoskin, former Director of Color Services, Macy’s
- Color and Lighting: Control, Efficiency, and Compliance-Ann Laidlaw, ACL Color
- Supply Chain Conformance—Why Don’t my Numbers Match Yours?—Ken Butts, Datacolor
- The Cost of Color Quality—Andrew Fraser, InMocean Group LLC
- The Evolution and Revolution of Global Color Management—Carol Revels, Lands’ End Inc.
- Ultra-Portable Color Measurement: A Spectro in Your Pocket?—Ken Butts, Datacolor
This workshop is designed for merchandisers, retailers, manufacturers, product developers, color approval managers, specifiers and designers.
For more information, visit https://www.aatcc.org/events/workshops/color/ for additional details or to register.