SEAMS, the national association and voice for the U.S. sewn products industry for over 50 years, announced the membership election of a new education director, eight manufacturer/contractor directors and a supplier director.
The SEAMS 2021 Board of Directors leads the “Made in America” movement with its prestigious members for bringing jobs, education and business opportunities back to the U.S. market, according to Jeoff Bodenhorst Jr., SEAMS president.
The 2021 board of directors welcomes those that are new to the board (designated by*) as follows:
- Jeoff Bodenhorst Jr, LACorp, SEAMS president
- Chris Marsh, Hemingway Apparel, SEAMS vice president
- Ron Roach, Contempora Fabrics, SEAMS secretary/treasurer
- Matt Poovey, Champion Thread, SEAMS ex-officio
Education director a three-year term by appointment:
- Tanya Wade, Manufacturing Solutions Center/Manufacturing Textile Innovation Center *
Supplier directors serving a three-year term by appointment:
- Geoff Senko, MMI Textiles Inc.
- Brent Jones, Henderson Machinery
- Alex Whitley, Contempora Fabrics
- Cameron Hamrick, Hamrick Mills
Manufacturing / contractor directors serving a one-year term by appointment:
- Gloria Barbee, Grand Forest Inc.
- Jackson Burnett, Vapor Apparel
- Wayne Wilson, Prime Medical
- Britt Moore, Minnesota Knitting Mills
- Dennis Jackson, Venus Group
- Marty Bailey, TSG Apparel
- Mindy Martell, Clothier Design Source
- Susana Almack, Almack Liners*
- Will Duncan, Will Duncan & Associates 2017-Present