Presentation topics are now being accepted for the December 2021 Digital Textile Printing Conference co-sponsored by AATCC and PRINTING United Alliance. Now in its sixth consecutive year, the conference delivers relevant, cutting edge content.
The 2021 conference program will focus on solutions-based topics in the following areas:
- Global market conditions and economic forecasts for digital textile printing;
- On-demand printing;
- Latest developments in design software, design considerations and best practices for digital textile printing;
- Technology advances in digital textile printers, inks and production/RIP software;
- Digital textile workflows;
- Case studies;
- Textile finishing and cut-and-sew;
- Automation in digital textile manufacturing;
- Test methods for digitally printed textiles;
- Emerging business models in digital textile printing; and
- Digital transformation and its influence on supply chain relationships.
Presenters are not required to be members of AATCC or PRINTING United Alliance.
For more information, visit www.aatcc.org.