Questions to clarify the direction of your project
News | | By: IFAI
By Marti Naughton
- What is the key message?
- What is the desired outcome (response) and how will you measure success?
- What makes your company or product different from the competition?
- Why are you doing this?
- Have you done this before? What worked, what didn’t?
- What feeling or mood do you want to convey?
- How does this fit in with the rest of your marketing efforts?
- Do you have something in mind andwhy do you think that will work?
- Do you have examples of other work? What do you like (or not like)?
- What is the approval process?
- What are the givens or restrictions (ie. logos, company colors etc.)?
- Are you open to other ideas?
- Is there a hierarchy to the information you want to present?
Marti Naughton, sMart desigN, is a freelance designer based in North St. Paul, Minn., firstname.lastname@example.org