This page was printed from

Gripper fabric

Resources | April 1, 2011 | By:

We’re looking for a fabric called Narraganset. It looks like the gripper fabrics that you see on the palms of gloves, except that it’s in colors—red, orange and yellow. Any idea where it comes from?

We’re familiar with the type of fabric you describe, which is usually a rubber-coated material with a raised pattern. The rubber and the raised surface provide the gripping power. We’d only seen these materials in black, but when we contacted HTI Global, we found that they do indeed produce the material in colors. In fact, Narraganset is their fabric, and they often stock the specific colors you mentioned.

SOURCE HTI Global Inc.

Juli Case is IFAI‘s information and technical services manager.

Share this Story

Leave a Reply