Dynamic presenters and panelists are needed for IFAI Expo Americas, scheduled to take place Nov. 6-9 in Boston, Mass., U.S.A. Speakers can gain visibility and recognition as a leader in the specialty fabrics industry, as well as the ability to network with other industry professionals and forge lasting business relationships.
Proposals are due February 1, 2012, for topics in these areas:
- Business development, marketing and sales
- Fabrication programs for the technical textiles/industrial fabrics industry
- Technological advances within or affecting the industrial fabrics industry
- Workshops or training programs for the industrial fabrics industry
- Architectural opportunities using specialty fabrics
Please submit proposals online by February 1, 2012.
Advanced Textiles Americas 2012: Blending technology and materials
IFAI Advanced Textiles Americas, which takes place during IFAI Expo Americas, is designed to give participants insight on new research and development with a balance of actual application-based use. The goal for AT Americas ’12 is to spark creative thinking for businesses looking for ways to gain a competitive edge. This year’s event is co-organized by Synthetic Yarn and Fiber Association (SYFA) and American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC).
Proposals are due February 1, 2012.
Abstracts/presentations should fit into the following categories:
- Medical/Military – battlefield applications
- Safety and protective products
- Smart textiles
- University research and development
This call for abstracts/presentations is issued to create an innovative, varied and exciting technical program. In addition to traditional paper sessions and panel discussions, the conference solicits proposals for activities that will allow professional colleagues to share their expertise.