This page was printed from https://specialtyfabricsreview.com

Color reflective

March 1st, 2015 / By: / Products

Brilliant® Color Reflective is a highly reflective, wash-durable color reflective that uses 3M™ Scotchlite™ technology to provide design flexibility by incorporating visibility and style in the same offering. It produces colored rolls with more than 300RA brightness from any glass-beaded retroreflective input material. About 30 percent of the glass bead surface remains exposed, allowing light to shine into the silver bead and reflect back. The remaining 70 percent holds a color pigment. Applications include logos, trim and piping, rolled goods, heat-transfer films, segmented trim and labels. Available in seven stock colors or hundreds of colors using tonal colorization.

SOURCE Safe Reflections, St. Paul, Minn., U.S.A., + 651 773 8199

Leave a Reply