The Association of Textile, Apparel & Materials Professionals (AATCC) test method development has always been an open process. Anyone with an interest is welcome to attend meetings and discuss new methods, revisions to existing methods, and other related issues. Several of the May 2017 research committee meetings will be available for remote participation. Join the conversation by phone or web from your home or office.
Remote meetings will be held on Tuesday, May 2. Additional in-person meetings and activities will also be held on May 2 and 3. All times are Eastern Daylight Time.
- 10:15 AM: RA63, Water Resistance, Absorbency & Wetting Agent Evaluation
- 1:00 PM: RA100, Global Sustainability Technology (speaker Todd Copeland, Patagonia)
- 2:30 PM: RA111, Electronically Integrated Textiles
- 4:00 PM: RA106, UV Protective Textiles
- 4:45 PM: RA88, Home Laundering Technology
Remote participants must register in advance. Register or learn more at www.aatcc.org/evnt/meetings/#remote.