Relevant questions to ask when defining “green”
By: IFAI / Uncategorized
The manufacturing facility
- Is the facility built with conservation of consumables, as well as the environment, in mind?
- Are the energy sources being used with maximum efficiency?
- Was the facility designed for multi-purpose operations?
- Are more economical means of operation always thought of when instigating new directions?
- What considerations aregiven in the choice and use of consumables?
- What considerations are given in the choice of raw materials?
- Do you have a recycling program?
- Has efficiency in all manufacturing process methods been carefully considered?
- What about the transportation of staff to and from work?
- Have work schedules been designed around the efficient use of staff?