This page was printed from

Measuring tools can be used as fabric is unrolled

News | July 1, 2008 | By:

We’re looking for a fabric counter, something that we can use to measure yardage as the fabric’s being unrolled. Where can we get one?

We found a couple of different types of measuring tools. Measuregraph and Rowley both have table-top models; the Measuregraph device sits on the table, and the Rowley clamps onto it. The counter supplied by SouthStar Supply mounts above where the fabric is being unrolled. For more information, contact:

SOURCE The Measuregraph Co.

SOURCE Rowley Co.

SOURCE SouthStar Supply Co.

Juli Case is IFAI’s information and technical services manager.

Share this Story

Leave a Reply