This page was printed from

Bontex fiberboard products

Resources | March 1, 2011 | By:

We’re making a luggage-type bag and our client is requesting that we use a fabric stiffener called Bontex. What is this and where can we get it?

Bontex is the name of both the company and the product. Bontex makes a family of fiberboard products, one of which is also called Bontex. This material would be used in applications such as a stiffening layer in a bag or piece of soft luggage goods.


Juli Case is IFAI‘s information and technical services manager.

Share this Story

Leave a Reply