Get your name into print in the July Specialty Fabrics Review.
In our July 2014 issue of Specialty Fabrics Review, we’ll be focusing on hardware and accessories. We’d like to gather opinions from both suppliers and users of hardware and accessories in our editorial coverage.
If you manufacture or distribute hardware and accessories, will you answer a couple of questions for us-and tell us about your products and services?
1. What are your most popular products in the “hardware and accessories” area?
2. Have you recently introduced any new products?
3. If you could invent just one new piece of hardware, what would it be, and why?
In addition to the above information, if you’d like to have your product(s) considered for editorial inclusion in the July issue, please send us product information and a high-resolution electronic image (500 kb or larger), before May 21, 2014.
If you’re a fabricator using hardware in your specialty fabrics products, will you answer these questions for us?
1. What kinds of hardware and accessories do you use most?
2. If you could invent just one new piece of hardware, what would it be, and why?
3. What’s the most valuable service or information that your hardware supplier provides to you?