Free webinar will be held Sept. 25.
A free webinar on flexible displays and sensors will be hosted by IDTechEx on Sept. 25.
IDTechEx has been tracking progress in printed, organic and flexible electronics for more than 12 years, providing market research and consulting to leading technology companies. The webinar will cover some of the following research from its OLED Display Forecasts 2014-2024 and Printed and Flexible Sensors 2014-2024 reports:
- How printed electronics enable the commercialization of flexible sensors.
- Flexible sensors for user inputs.
- Flexible sensors for fitness/healthcare.
- Flexible e-paper displays.
- OLED displays vs. LCD.
- Challenges for flexible OLED.
- Market forecast and outlook.
The webinar lasts 30 minutes, plus an additional 10 minutes at the end for questions. It will be held twice in the same day.
Webinar 1: Europe and Asia-Pacific. 9:30 a.m. BST/WEST. Register now.
Webinar 2: Americas. Noon ET. Register now.