Industrial Fabric Manager (IFM) and Master Fabric Craftsman (MFC) certifications announced, as well as four Certified for Life designations.
IFAI’s Professional Certification Program recognizes individuals for superior knowledge, skills, experience and dedication to excellence in a variety of specialty fabric product and management categories. Currently, IFAI offers Industrial Fabric Manager (IFM) and Master Fabric Craftsman (MFC) certification to industrial fabrics professionals working in the marine, awning and fabric graphics industries.
This year’s certifications were announced at IFAI’s Annual Meeting on Wed., Oct. 7, by Jeffrey P. Sponseller, a member of IFAI’s board of directors and CMO of Miller Weldmaster, Navarre, Ohio.
Three individuals achieved MFC certification in 2015:
- Dave Elliott, MFC, David’s Custom Trimmers
- Neil Hancock, MFC, Aussie Boat Covers (VIC) Pty Ltd
- Kathryn Maisto, MFC, Fairwinds Canvas
Four individuals were also recognized at the meeting for achieving the prestigious Certified for Life designation:
- Peter McKernan, IFM, Herculite Products Inc.
- Greg Smith, MFC, Afton Marina & Yacht Club
- Dan Spearing, MFC, Pike Awning Co. Inc.
- Steve Szenay, MFC, Serge Ferrari North America Inc.
Congratulations to all of IFAI’s newly certified members! Visit the certification program web page for more information or to see lists of all current certified members.