New officers and directors announced at IFAI Expo 2015.
At IFAI’s Annual Meeting on Wednesday, Oct. 7, Immediate Past Chairman Kevin Yonce, MFC, IFM, CPP, and CEO of TCT&A Industries of Urbana, Ill., announced that the following individuals have been chosen to serve on the IFAI board of directors:
- Gifford Del Grande, a director at AEC Narrow Fabrics, has been elected to his first 3-year term as director.
- Boyd Ramsey, technical director Asia Pacific for GSE, has been re-elected to his second 3-year term as director.
- Kathy Schaefer, IFM, owner of Glawe Awning and Tent Co., has been elected 2nd Vice Chairman.
- Steven L. Ellington, president of Trivantage LLC and EVP of Glen Raven Inc., has been elected as the new 1st Vice Chairman/Chairman-elect.
- Katie Bradford, MFC, IFM, will become IFAI’s 51st Chairman of the Board. Katie is the owner of Custom Marine Canvas in Noank, Conn.
With all these positions filled, two director positions became available for appointment. Chosen to complete those terms are:
- Scott Massey, president of Awning Cleaning Industries/APCO Products LLC, was appointed to complete a two-year director term.
- Bob Rosania, CEO of Ehmke Mfg. Co., was appointed to complete a one-year director term.
Two individuals whose terms are ending were also recognized:
- Jeffrey P. Sponseller, CMO of Miller Weldmaster, has served on the board of directors since 2009, serving two 3-year terms. He also served as the board’s policy governance expert throughout most of that time.
- Leib Oehmig, president and COO of Glen Raven Inc., was elected to the board in 2010 and has been instrumental in helping to shape IFAI’s strategic plan and direction going forward.
Current Chairman Dave Clarke, global group director of TenCate Advanced Composites USA Inc., then presented Immediate Past Chairman Kevin Yonce with a commemorative plaque and led the audience in thanking him for his dedication and service to IFAI. Kevin was first elected to a 3-year director term in 2002, and has served in various leadership positions during his time on the board of directors.
Congratulations to all of our incoming and retiring board members!