Trade show design tips
Miscellaneous | Jul. 1, 2007 | By: IFAI
By Marti Naughton
- Make sure your booth graphics are attractive and understandable in three seconds or less.
- Select a strong, dynamic image with good contrast for visibilty. Think billboard not brochure.
- The image should have good resolution and be sharp when blown up.
- Make sure the image projects the essence of your company.
- Use colors that offer good contrast to each other.
- Keep your message short and concise. Seven words or fewer work best.
- Focus on your target audience. They should get the message immediately.
- Choose a font and size that can be easily read from 10-20 feet away.
Marti Naughton, sMart desigN, is a freelance designer based in North St. Paul, Minn., email@example.com